HIGH CAPACITY NETWORKS
Today’s global economy has transformed communications and network business models, propelling telecommunications into a $2.1 trillion market segment. That’s over 3% of the global gross economic product! The Internet has become the dominant vehicle through which business is conducted and has revolutionized the way we interact with each other on business and personal levels. Demand for innovative services and better delivery channels are changing constantly.
This transformation has resulted in unprecedented demands for greater capacity, faster speeds, and higher quality broadband coverage to support the proliferation of voice, data and video content in both wired and mobile enterprises. Current infrastructure capacity is stressed if not saturated. Businesses must determine how to increase bandwidth availability or risk impacting productivity and critical business operations. Dial-up lines, and in many cases even DSL, are already well past their ability to answer the demand. Carriers are unable to deploy additional bandwidth fast enough. The cost of deployment, and the time required to do so, are often prohibitive in today’s competitive climate.
Traditional broadband technologies, such as fiber optic or radio frequency (RF) communication, are costly and limited on several fronts (security, limited scalability, limited bandwidth, implementation delays, risk of legal liabilities, FCC licensing restrictions, maintenance costs) in their ability to meet these needs.
Patented wireless light network solutions address the rapidly growing global requirements for fast, secure and affordable broadband networks. The Vicknair Solutions Group’s communication network solutions can economically augment or replace traditional fiber optic and microwave technologies to meet customer needs for: mobility backhaul, enterprise and campus area networks, last-mile connectivity, secure private data networks and emergency response networks.
- One-tenth of the cost and time of fiber
- Wireless light network technology transmits information at gigabit speed using light: Fiber Optic Line Speeds (125 Mbps/1.25 Gbps, upgradable to 10Gbps)
- Managed or unmanaged configurations
- Small, light, low power transmission unit (residential unit smaller than a candy bar)
- Proven patented technology and implementation methodology results in 99.999% availability even in extraordinarily heavy fog, rain and smog conditions
- Highly secure (Military Grade); no RF/EM signature
- Non interference means no FCC regulation or frequency limits – a multi-billion dollar benefit
- Layer 1, Protocol agnostic
- Provides continuity plan for access to a backup network and redundant points of connectivity that can withstand disaster damage or other unexpected outages
- No microwave smog health concerns
- Low Power Consumption
- (10Gbps/W vs 1.7Mbps/W for MW)
- Small footprint (makes site access, zoning, leasing space - an order of magnitude easier)
- Can be used for carrier, residential broadband, metropolitan area networks, private enterprise networks, intelligence & national security, military & theater of battle (FCS)